If anybody has been thinking of starting a vision board or a general organiser, I've got the easy-peasy DIY task for you! :) I purchased this 'interior net' from Daiso for $2.80 (so, so cheap!) and if you pair it with some cute little pegs, clips and accessories, it can really liven up your workspace, kitchen or bedroom! You can choose your products to inspire, plan, be more organised or just to sort out products so they're easy to get to! This simple organiser could even be used in the kitchen to hang utensils, to plan a wedding or a holiday (clipping pictures from a magazine or online) or just to organise your life and prompt yourself to write a list or read an inspirational quote.
I hope you enjoy this tutorial, and if you give it a go, I'd love to see some pictures to see how you've styled yours! :)
You Will Need:
- Daiso Interior Net
- Kikki.K Mini Wooden Pegs (or any other pegs, small hooks or bulldog clips)
- Accessories (notepaper, pens, quote cards, pictures etc.)
1. Unpackage all of your products.
2. Lay out your products on to the interior net to visualise how you want to clip everything.
3. Clip your paper products first and then add your larger products.
4. Once you've completed your organisation board, simply hook up by placing the top edge of the interior net over a wall-hook.
5. Enjoy and be inspired! :)