One morning my sister Nicole offered to cook breakfast and made us these baked eggs. They are super tasty and are so easy to prepare! Below is the recipe to make these quick 'n' easy baked eggs in case you have a late start to your day this week! :)
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
(Serves 3 people)
- 6 eggs
- 6 bocconcini cheese balls (halved)
- 3 small handfuls baby spinach
- 1 cup pasta sauce (tomato-based)
- 9 slices salami (halved)
- 1 cup asiago cheese (cubed)
- Optional: Bread (toasted)
- Oven tray
- 3 ramekins
- Chopping board
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C (fan forced).
2. Line your ramekin with a tablespoon of pasta sauce.
3. Break two eggs into your ramekin, breaking up the yolks slightly with a fork (not whisking them up).
4. Add in a few pieces of halved bocconcinis.
5. Add in a few pieces of asiago too, distributing evenly.
6. Pop some baby spinach on top.
7. Distribute a few pieces of salami in the ramekin too.
8. Mix up slightly so all ingredients are covered in egg.
9. Pop ramekins on to a tray and place the tray in the oven.
10. Cook for 30 minutes.
11. Remove from oven and enjoy! :)